The company BioBios, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy incorporating all these processes, their purposes as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 –Legal
1.1 Website (hereinafter “the site”): intime organic paris (intime-organique.fr)
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”): SAS BioBios, with a capital of 25,000 €, whose registered office is located: 14 rue Gambetta, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt, represented by Sayori Okada, in her capacity as manager, registered with the RCS of 833 234 453 R.C.S. Nanterre, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the host”):intime organic paris is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located at : 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix – France.
Article 2 – Access to the web site
Access to and use of this website are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 3 – Web site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of these uses or a waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Web site management
For the proper management of the website, the publisher may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the web site, or to certain parts of the web site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that could disrupt its operation or that contravenes national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
– suspend the website in order to proceed with updates.
Article 5 – Responsabilités Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions. The material of connection to the website that you use is under your full responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your material and your own data, in particular from viral attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to you, third parties and / or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you renounce any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he may turn against you to obtain compensation for all the damages, sums, convictions and costs that could arise from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in that link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by BioBios.Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social. The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
– Last name and first name
– email address
– Telephone number
– Date of Birth
– Financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data related to the user’s credit card.
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
SAS BioBios, 14 rue Gambetta, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt
Or by email, at the address: email@example.com
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The responses will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
De plus, et depuis la loi n°2016-1321 du 7 octobre 2016, les personnes qui le souhaitent, ont la possibilité d’organiser le sort de leurs données après leur décès. Pour plus d’information sur le sujet, vous pouvez consulter le site Internet de la
CNIL : https://www.cnil.fr/.
In addition, and since the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, the people who wish it, have the possibility of organising the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the website of the
Users can also submit a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first, the contact within the Platform, before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences;
– organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or to provide you with assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or after we no longer need to provide services to you. (users, their)
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
– when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comments areas of the Platform;
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access their data;
– when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection staff ;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to follow up on complaints presented against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: email@example.com
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act which could constitute an attack on the private life or the reputation of the people. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que- dit-la- law ).
By browsing this website, “cookies” from the company responsible for the website concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
When you first browse this website, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service. that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this web site:
– Google analytics: measures the audience of the site.
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
– Google Adsense: advertising agency of Google using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads.
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
– Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns.
– DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to distribute banners.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies” for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to an allocation of specific jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulatory text.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, for information on the products present on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.